Past Tense by Lee Child PDF Download

Past Tense by Lee Child PDF Download

By: Lee Child
Relase Date: 2018-11-05
Genre: Mysteries & Thrillers, Fiction & Literature

Download or Read Online

“Not his best by far!! Hard to concentrate, the story took you to too many place at once. Disappointing!“

“Another five star book from Mr. Child. Sir; your ability to write a story is amazing. I could not put this book down. The attention to detail, the twists: You find yourself saying " one more chapter ". Looking forward to the next Reacher adventure.“

“Not up to previous quality“

“This book did not meet the very high standard of other Lee Child books. It seemed almost like two unrelated stories forced into one story with so many irrelevant parts. And I am all for unusual storylines but this one was just too far fetched and I could hardly wait to finish it. Had to skim parts so you get it that it wasn’t my favorite.“

“Awesome! One of the best Reacher adventures I’ve read. Lee Child never disappoints!“

“I have read all of the jack reacher books over and over and they all are intense and great read. Anticipated another and big dissapointment. This book mostly put me to sleep for 85% of the book and only moderately good the other 15%. Not sure Lee Child even wrote it so far from the quality writing in the rest of the series“

“I don’t understand the negative reviews. I thought this was one of the better Reacher books. I’ve read all of them. Great plot threads. Can’t say more without being a spoiler.“

Related Books